Cellphone - The Greatest Invention Over Time





     Well, I love my mobile phone. I hadn’t got one until the age of 18. But now I don’t think I could live without one. I hardly ever make a phone call except in case of emergency. Because it's quite expensive. I prefer calling and texting online with the use of Wifi. With a cellphone connected to the internet, It helps me go out to the wide world. Beside making conversation, I am also able to improve my knowledge by taking online courses, looking up online dictionaries ,…and so on. It's so useful, right? Furthermore, I really enjoy watching movies and listening to music on the phone, too. It's possible for me to do these at the computer but a cellphone is always more convenient. It’s easily taken with anywhere. When needing to shop for necessary things, I usually do online and pay by mobile account. It saves my time and energy from going to the supermarket which is very far from my house. Mine also gets a camera. I love this function. I enjoy taking photos to save happy moments in life. Having a mobile phone is one of the greatest things I have ever had.
    
 Võ Thị Phương Thảo



Nhận xét